Thursday, July 9, 2015

Why Latinos Should Vote for Bernie Sanders and Why He Needs Us

Like most Internet denizens, I was first introduced to Senator Bernie Sanders via a meme from an overzealous supporter. I was intrigued, but not entirely convinced, by the populist sentiments written on it. I've read these sentiments before and I've seen how overeager people can be with their icons -- to the point of falling victims to blind spots.

Do you remember the #RonPaul2012 tribe comprised mostly of libertarians? I brushed Senator Sanders' supporters off as being the same: feverishly idealistic to the point of delusion. I was right about the libertarian crowd and Ron Paul's supporters, but I was wrong about Bernie Sanders'. I know it is a fool's errand to debate with libertarians so please spare me the trolling.

Read full article

No comments:

Entradas populares

New York Time

Copyright 2015 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Operated by Carlos Vassallo

Páginas vistas